Experience of applying data science in business strategy field is the basis of our members’ perspective.
Minoru Kuriyama / 栗山 実
The keyword is “Science × Business”.
– one is the background as a scientist of theoretical physics (elementary particle theory and cosmology).
– the other is the background as a business strategy consultant with major global companies.
This combination of perspectives points to pursue to maximize application of scientific insight in business/social environment among “people”.
(as of May 2018)
- President, Antecanis Inc.
- Visiting Professor, Tama University Graduate School of Business
Lecturing “Business data analysis and strategy design”
- Visiting Associate Professor, Globis University Graduate School of Management
Lecturing “Quantitative analysis for business”
- CEO, Frontcode Inc.
IT services for pharmaceutical and medical industry
- CAO (Analytics Chief), Cykinso Inc.
Personal analysis service of gut microbiome and healthcare support, data analysis
- Board Director, VISITS Technologies Inc.
Developing HR platforms; university student network, idea generation capability test
- Board Director, Grooves Inc.
Recruiting services based on technologies; Network of career agents and software engineers’ career service
- Co-founder, souco Inc.
Start-up for innovation of logistics industry, warehouse capacity sharing platform
- B.S. from Dept. of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Tokyo
- M.S. from Dept. of Physics, Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo
(major: elementary particle physics theory, cosmology)）
- Joined McKinsey & Company Inc.
Engaged in marketing strategies and project managements over various industries
- Joined Field Management Inc as a founding member
- Founded Antecanis Inc. as a personal office in 2010 (incumbent)