The following contents are currently provided only in JAPANESE. Please use any automatic translation services like google translate if you want to read them in other languages.
« Introduction »
■ #01 scientific method and business
I introduce while pick up a particular case a variety of challenges and activities of the scientific method in the field of business .
- 1. Corporate strategy and information – business cases
- 2. Eye of science to support the corporate strategy – Case answers
- 3. Similar figure of science and business – Scientific research example
- 4. Foundation of science, boundation of business – Failure cases
- 5. Value to bring to society – Prospects of future
- 6. (Planned contents)
« Thinking technology »
■ #02 Through groups and position
The technology required to draw the decision-making ” chart of strategy ” that sticks into the intuition , and corporate strategy . Customer-centric clustering , I will explain the thinking technique based on experience .
- 1. Science and business of “group and position”
- 2. Draw a map of the customer – Cases and answers of customer clusters
- 3. To strategize “map” thinking – Philosophy to bottom through the various cases
- 4. Statistical algorithm of cluster generation – Hierarchical approach, k-means method
- 5. Mathematical concept to support the cluster – Definition of distance, number of clusters, FAQ
■ #03 Through “causal relationship”
Corporate decision-making , that is, or fill to achieve the objective if able to produce any “Cause ” and ” results” . I teach you the basics and applications for the corporate strategy of ” causal relationship ” thinking .
- 0. Background of “business × Science”
- 1. (introduction) Get over “Data tinkering”
- 2. When the data leads to the conclusion: Business Case Study
- 3. Pitfalls of cause and effect: The key point of business
- 4. Fake and real: the definition of causality
- 5. Measure with a number causality: quantitative methods
■ #04 Through the “partial and whole “
Plan content : relationship of weight error probability distribution , mean , standard deviation , error , and the unit , and the number N , restoration of the entire sample survey by
■ #05 Through the “best state”
Optimization of supply the maximum amount of estimated future sales by the matrix operation , the estimation of the future by the calculus , the estimation of the future by multivariate analysis , extraction of seasonal factors , and optimization of price , a prediction of demand , : plan content the automatic adjustment conjoint analysis , Newton’s method , PSM, by AB test , genetic algorithm